Yes, my work appears in a number of anthologies and have two books of my own. A collection of short stories and a novella featured below. Most of the links will take you to other writing or things you can purchase.
I’ve written two books: a collection of speculative fiction short stories called Hayward’s Reach (2011) and an urban fantasy e-book novella called Broken Glass (2013) featuring Clifford Engram, Paranormal Investigator. They are all available on Amazon.
In 2016, I plan to release a collection of superheroes essays compiled here on Quora called The World According to Superheroes. I am also working on another collection of speculative fiction called Visiting Hours.
My speculative fiction has appeared in a variety of anthologies.
- Awesome Allshorts: Last Days and Lost Ways (Australia, 2014),
- The Future is Short: Vol. I and II (2013, 2014),
- Visions of Leaving Earth I and II (2013, 2014),
- Mothership: Tales of Afrofuturism and Beyond (2014),
- Genesis Science Fiction (2013),
- Scraps (UK, 2012),
- Possibilities (2012).
A complete list of my writing (and other science fiction fare) can be found on my website Hub City Blues.
Comic Historian on Quora.com
- I have a created an array of superhero-themed writing about their histories, powers, comparisons and analyses of the industry and its creators.
- I also write on real scientific ideas including stellar phenomena and cosmology.
- I’ve written articles on the craft of writing, as well as peppering a few short pieces of science fiction and fantasy writing there.
Quora’s many fantastic writers and their staff have been very kind to me, awarding me with the Quoran of the Week when I was still just a very new writer there, later with the Quoran of the Year (2nd Place) and the coveted Top Writer: 2016 award.
More to Read on Medium
I am writing furiously to get more Clifford Engram, Paranormal Investigator into people’s hands as well as numerous other speculative fictions accessible here on Medium including these running serials:
Eye of Storms (SF serial)
No one is sure what the Fulthoom are, what they’re doing, or how they got here, only that people are accepting them…
House of Oak: Red Star, White Sun
When a threat to the hidden Vampire population forces them into the public eye, Humanity and its beliefs about…
I’ve also mentioned some of this already in this post on Medium.
If you have been enjoying my work, please consider joining my Patreon campaign. Support the Arts. The “new” needs friends.